TAKE THIS TEST



I. Complete the lyrics:  

1. Who let the dogs ______.
2. Opps I did it ______.
3. Ain’t no mountain ______.
4. I believe I can ______.
5. Under my umbrella, ella ______.


II. Complete the verses:

1. Waqala arrasoolu yarabbi inna qawmee ittakhathoo hatha alqur-ana______.
And the Messenger has said, “O my Lord, indeed my people have abandoned the Qur’an.” [25:30]

2. Wanunazzilu mina alqur-ani mahuwa shifaon warahmatun lilmu'mineena walayazeedu aththalimeena ______.
And We send down of the Qur’an that which is healing and mercy for the believers, but it does not increase the wrongdoers except in loss. [17:82]

3. Thalika alkitabu larayba feehi hudan ______.
This is the Book about which there is no doubt, a guidance for those who fears Allah. [2:2]


Inspired by the lecture of Sheikh Kamal El Mekki

2 comments:

Assalamualaikum.

Entry shared.

Thanks!